July 26, 2010

Review of the Shinko Professional Printers


Adriana Martinez
Today, I asked one of my clients their opinion on the printer they own, and if they would want to share their experiences. I can tell you that I think the Shinko S2145 is an excellent piece of hardware, but consumer reviews are one of the most important things I look for when purchasing items.

"It is very fast, and easy to reload the paper and film. Colors are very vivid, the clarity is excellent. It makes it very easy when producing a large volume of photos."

"I would like some software that allows photo sets to be printed. In the near future, I'd like to purchase the printer that would allow larger prints/sets to be printed. This would allow a broader clientele."


"If I had to say anything for improvement, it would be that a catcher for the photos should be included with the purchase of the photo printer."

A couple months ago, I received an Email from a customer who was looking for a dye-sublimation printer that could print fast, had high resolution, wireless options, and would be able to print matte and glossy without having to change the media. Fortunately, this Shinko covered all of my client's needs and more; and it's very rewarding be able to recommend a printer that will suit these demands.

Why Shinko? Very simple, the S2145 balances high-speed, high quality, and low cost. A professional caliber 6"x9"photo is produced in as little as 15 seconds, with as many as 310 prints per roll, making it 2-3 times faster than most comparable cut-sheet printers. The roll media allows 700 4"x6" prints, which is over 20 times the capacity of most cut sheet printers. Ideal for use in kiosks and high productivity locations, multiple printers can also be networked for even higher productivity; and at full capacity it can operate unattended for over two hours without needing to be serviced - it can be used virtually anywhere!


But I don't want to talk to you about the technicalities or the specs of these printers, but to advise and guide you to the right printer for your business needs.

I was at the fair the other day with my family, and we watched a sea lion show. The show was great, and at the end they offered us to take a family picture with these beautiful creatures. We went ahead and took the photos, and when they showed us the pictures - everything was yellow and shoddy. Honestly, I took the picture home with me because they were free, but I wouldn't have paid for those images, they were terrible! Now that I'm working with digital printers and learning more about each of them, I can recognize the quality of a printer. Time and Presentation are keys to sell, but without Quality, you may not get the desired results.

I'd like to thank Mr. Cecil Daniel for the interview, and for all these reasons and more, I'm very pleased to have brought you Shinko again in my newsletter. Thank you so much for your valuable time, and I hope I was able to clear some doubts about these amazing machines. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

This has been Adriana from Image Pro, thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers